Sunday, December 9, 2012

Working Momma!

I survived my first week working full-time as a Nurse Practitioner!!!! Yahoooo! I am completely exhausted and a little overwelmed, but I think it's gonna be a good fit.  In one week, I have already learned a ton, and love the office staff, and feel comfortable with the other MDs.  I was really worried about the drive, but so far, it hasn't been a problem at all.  The majority of the week, I crawled into bed around 8:30-9pm, lol.  Brady is still getting up at least once at night, so between that and being at work all day, this momma is tired!  That is another reason for the influx of blog posts, lol.  I have so many pics that I have taken recently, I need to add them before I get my blog printed for Christmas :)  Ok, enough chit-chat, here are some cute pics I took at Aunt Cathy's suprise Bday lunch....



 


Waiting on that first tooth to break through!


 
Wish me luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment