Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning



Avery was soooo excited to wake up and see that Santa had came.  I think it has just gotten better and better as she has gotten bigger each year. 
 





And she was just as excited to open Brady's gifts and show him what Santa had brought him.


American Girl doll!


After opening presents, my dad, Rachel, and Peyton came over to enjoy breakfast and more presents :)  It worked out perfectly. 

French Toast casserole
McKenna is already taking a trip to the salon

We then got dressed and headed over to Tim and Tillie's for more Christmas fun.  I guess I was all pictured out, bc I didn't take any more pics, oh well.  Oh, and our power went out again!  Seriously!?!  So we spent the night at Tillie and Tim Christmas night.  Avery thought it was pretty fun, but I wasn't so happy about packing everything up in the dark.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment