Monday, October 22, 2012

Strutter Reunion!

This past Saturday, I had the chance to participate in the KOHS Strutter Reunion.  It has been on the calendar for months now, but I actually kind of crept up on me.  I was pretty excited to see all of the girls that I spent so much time with in highschool.  And just to clarify....the "strutters"  were a dance/drill team that I was on in highschool.  I loved it, and some of my best girlfriends were Strutters :)  Anyways, this year was their 30th anniversary, and all alumni were invited to a reunion, and performance at half-time.  It was so much fun learning a dance, and getting to see my family watch me perform it :)  I also had to bust out some old pics....
 
Senior Galveston trip

I think I was a junior here...

 
Best dance ever....I was the thimble, Jessica is the hat





Kristal and Kara



I think this was a pom routine as sophmores
\
Seniors at Strutter Ball
 

And now, a few recent pics....

 
I should have stretched a bit more, lol.








 
KICK!
 
 
This picture makes me laugh...I'm not sure why Jessica and I am making these horrible faces!

 
 
 
And here is a video of the performance.  I'm not sure who actually recorded it, but here it is anyways :)
 


1 comment: