Sunday, October 14, 2012

4 Months!

 
 Look who is 4 months!  My sweet little guy :)  He is such a happy baby, I can't believe he is already 4 months.  I apoligize for my 2 week absence, some weeks I have lots to post, and others, not so much.

Last week, I took Brady to Avery's school for 2 days.  I wanted him to begin getting used to his teachers and their routine for when I go back to work.  And speaking of work, I am job hunting, so if you know of any great ob/gyn offices that need a NP, let me know! Everyday, I pray that I will find that job that is perfect for me and my family.  I have had a few interviews...so we will see.  I know I need to be patient, and it will come :)

Anyhow, here is a few things that my boy has been up to:
  • Frequently sleeps through the night
  • Is in size 2 diapers
  • Is really starting to drool
  • wearing size 3-6 months
  • has recently found his fingers, and loves to chew on them
  • is still nursing well
  • Sleeps and naps in his crib
  • Is still being swaddled, but I plan to try to wean him of this soon
We go to the pedi on Tuesday, so I will update his stats then.


 
It is so easy to get him to smile, although whenever I hold the big camera up, he gives me this face, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment