Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Celebrating 7 years

This past Monday, Brian and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary!  This past weekend, we took a small trip away from both kiddos for the weekend.  This was my first weekend away from Brady, but he did so good for his Meme.  He even slept all night both nights for her...hmm why doesn't he do that for mommy?!?  Avery stayed with my mom, and enjoyed the one-on-one time with Nana at the zoo and the aquarium.  Anyways, we stayed at the Hyatt Regency Hill County Resort in San Antonio.  It was nice and relaxing, and I got to sleep all night! lol. On Saturday, we drove into Fredricksburg, and browsed the shops and enjoyed the town.
 


Road trip!


I saw this posted outside one of the rooms in our hotel :)
 


I really slacked on the picture taking this weekend, I should have had someone get a good one of us, or took one of the hotel, oh well.  The mom-a-razzi was on a break this weekend.
 
 
And this pic cracks me up.  This was the cooler on the way home, full of beverages for my boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment