Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random Wednesday

So this blog post is a bit random, a bunch of random phone pics that I have taken throughout our summer days. Avery has been loving staying home for the summer, although today she did say she missed her school.  I am soaking up this stay-at-home time before I have to begin looking for a job.  On another note, I did schedule my NP board exam...looks like my days are about to get a bit busier, as I try to fit in some study time.  Anyways, on to the pics,

My little helper
 


This girl has turned into the snail hunter!  She loves searching the yard for them.


Avery spent the night with Aunt Chrissy and Reagan, and they took her to a hibachi restaurant.  I was so jealous!


I'm not sure why she is sporting a scarf???


This was at Kaitlyn's 3rd bday party.  Avery and Kaitlyn played so well together!  I think they look so similar :)

Yehaw!

Chillin' with Aunt Chrissy

My boys


After the cowgirl bday party, the girls got to go for mani/pedi's.


And here is my sweet boy with build-a-bear leopard ears on.  I found him like this after I got out of the shower.  I wonder who could of put these on him???

No comments:

Post a Comment