Friday, July 13, 2012

1 Month!


Look who is one month old today!  My little man!

Brady is finally fitting into him 0-3 months clothes, which is good, because he has so many, and this boy can go through some clothes.  This is so different from Avery...she was very clean I guess, lol.  He is still a great eater and sleeper.  He usually goes down for the night around 10pm, then wakes up to eat at 2am, and then is back down until about 6am.  I don't think that's too bad at all!  He also just moved up to size 1 diapers.  He does have case of baby acne, which I absolutely hate!  But I know that is completely normal.  It usually occurs as a result of my hormones, and he is a boy, and I am nursing.  Hopefully it will clear up soon.





Reba wanted a pic too

Oh, and Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment