Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweet n Sassy Avery

This Sunday, Aunt Chrissy took a few of her favorite girls to Sweet n Sassy for a Valentine's Day Makeover! Avery and Reagan had a pizza party, had their hair, makeup, and nails done, and rode in the famous pink limo! Aunt Chrissy is the best. This morning went to school with half of the make-up on and glitter hair...oh well!





Avery also got to spend the majority of the weekend with the Holaks so I could work on school work ALLLLL weekend....it's ok, my days are numbered. I can't wait for the day when I can do whatever I want on the weekend....even if it is cleaning the house and taking care of kiddos!

Here is a small clip that Christine sent me of the Avery and Kaitlyn singing and dancing together. I am so glad these girls got to have a slumber party together!

No comments:

Post a Comment