Monday, February 6, 2012

My little Belle

Last week, Avery participated in the "Be a Belle" dance clinic for the Montgomery high school dance team. A few of her buddies from ballet class were going, and I thought she would have a fun time. The clinic consisted of a clinic for a few hours on Saturday morning, and then concluded with a performance at the high school basketball game the following friday night.

Avery and Kailyn

Oh, and did you notice the pearls? She has been wearing them consistently for weeks now. Her teacher at school calls her June Cleaver :)

Both Brian and I were very excited to see that the huge crowd at the basketball game didn't seem to phase her too much. Although she didn't remember all the moves, she at least enjoyed the performance!


These clinics bring back so many of my Strutter memories! On the way to the clinic, I tried to prep her by describing what a dance/drill team was. She initially thought she was just going to her ballet class. I told her that I was on a drill team, but I don't think she believed me, lol. It may be time to bust out the old Strutter photos and videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment