Monday, February 6, 2012

Halfway!!!!

I have now surpassed the halfway point with this pregnancy! Yayyyy! On Saturday, I began my 21st week! I feel like this pregnancy is flying by, especially since I have been so busy with grad school. But....I just looked at my ticker, and I have less than 3 months till graduation! Another Yayyy!!! As far as pregnancy goes, I am feeling pretty good, just the usual pregnancy stuff. I am really feeling him move alot these days. Avery has yet to actually feel him move, but I'm sure it is only a matter of time :)

Brian and I worked hard this past weekend clearing out the playroom to begin getting ready for the nursery. Until I pass boards this fall, I still need my office, so Avery's toys had to be re-organized and moved into her room until then. Brady's furniture should be arriving next week sometime, so we had to get on the ball. The next step is painting.

Here are a few ultrasound pics from my 20 week anatomy and dating ultrasound. According to my ultrasound report, he looks healthy, and right on track. His body and head were all measuring about 19 weeks, except for his legs which were measuring 20weeks. I looks like we might have another long-legged baby on our hands!

This was the best face shot I could get. I am debating on coming back for the 3D/4D ones later on....
Tiny Toes

Boy Parts!

1 comment:

  1. Half way already? Wow....can't wait to meet him....future bf for Paige!

    ReplyDelete