Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Eggstravaganza

This friday, we had a great group of friends and family over to color easter eggs. Since Easter fell so late this year, I thought it would be a great idea to let the kids swim too. Avery was so excited about her friends coming over to swim. I woke up super early that morning to try and get a bunch of school stuff knocked out so I could enjoy the day with my family.





Peyton loved her first dip in the pool















That Friday morning, Avery told me, "Momma, the easter bunny told me we don't have to kill those eggs." After I thought about it, I said, "Oh, no, today we are going to color the eggs. Dying eggs means to color them." :)



















This pic is after the kids got done swimming and were playing in the playroom. Sorry Larry, I couldn't resist...



No comments:

Post a Comment