Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello Kitty Krazyness

Help! Hello Kitty has invaded our house! not really...but i do think it is pretty cute how obsessed my two-year old has become. It's not like Hello Kitty has her own show or anything. She calls her "hello tiddy" :) Anywhere we go, she can spot all kinds of hello kitty merchandise. We were in Kroger the other day, and all of the sudden she shouts " Looook mom, hello tiddy lunch boxes!
For the past few months, every time she walks by build-a-bear in the mall, she begs for the hello kitty, well I finally broke down. We actually had to go there to get a gift card for a birthday present, and I soon realized we would not be walking out without a new addition to the family.

I think Avery is rocking Hello Kitty to sleep here. On the way from the mall, she talked to her the entire time. It was the cutest thing. The conversation kinda went like this, "oh hello kitty, I missed you so much. I love you. I like your yello nose hello kitty, (then she meows)"



Posing in her hello kitty undies

2 comments:

  1. This is starting with Presley too...she says "HELLO, Kitty Cat" like we are always greeting her.

    Also, a very cute Hello Kitty bike at Wal Mart that has a baby seat in the back for her Hello Kitty Build a bear. A girl at the park had one and Presley went nuts over it.

    ReplyDelete