Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fun with bubbles and the zoo

Look how big my two year old has gotten.


She was having a blast blowing bubbles.


This past friday, we took a trip to the Houston Zoo. We took her last year, but I thought she would really love it this year, since she is a little older. I was right! She got soooo excited as she saw all of the animals. We also picked a really good day to go, there was hardly any people, and it wasn't too hot. The Lion King is one of her favorite movies, so she really loved seeing all the animals from the movie. If you ask her what her name is, she says, "Avery Simba Ash." She also likes to assign everyone to a character. Brian is always Mufasa, Reba is Timone, and at first she said I was Scar??? I asked her why am I Scar, and she simply said, "Momma, Scar is mean." (can you tell who does the disipline in our house?). After I told her that hurts my feelings, she now says I can be Sarabi. Geez, thanks Avery.
Cali the Sea lion


The duck pond in front of the zoo was one of her favorite parts.


until the ducks got a little aggressive.

The geese came running to us

Lets get out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment