Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to the Grind

Well, I finally started back at UT for the fall semester. As expected, it is quite crazy already. I will be soooo happy when I finish for the semester. Since I did a post of Avery's "gear", I'd thought I'd show you where I do most of my work. Yes, that's right on the guest bed, not at a desk. Ever since highschool, I have always studied in a bed. Brian thinks its a little wierd, but thats ok :) And as you can see my laptop has a brand new keyboard. Little miss Avery got ahold of it a couple of months ago. I almost had a heart attack, until I found out that I did purchase accidental insurance...that was a close one!




On another note, I received my grades for the summer semester: all a's baby!!! Wahoooo! I am so glad I have my first semester behind me. For the fall semester, I am taking Adv Pathophysiology, Adv Parmacology, Statistics, and Diagnostic procedures. I sure hope it flies by, because I am gonna have my work cut out for me.




For Labor Day, we took a trip to the lake of course. Avery had a great time playing with Ashlynn. A lady at the sand bar asked if they were twins. It was nice to spend an entire weekend at the lake, before my semester really gets busy.

I even went for a tube ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment