Saturday, August 21, 2010

Preschool Preparation

Ok, so if you know me well, you know that I LOOOOVE school supplies. I know, i know, it is a little bit wierd, but I just can't help myself from going into Officemax from time to time. As a kid, this was my favorite part about going back to school. And maybe since I am actually in school this time, it has reached a new high, hehe. Well, I couldn't help myself as I was getting Avery ready to start her new school. I am so nervous for her, but I know she is ready. She will start this coming Monday. Since I am getting busy with working and going to school, I needed Avery to go a few more days, so she will be going to a preschool at a nearby church on 1488.

Her new napmat, isn't it fabulous?



These were actually from last year's MDO, but will work just fine.

Sippy cups are all labeled. (Do you see what I mean about loving office supplies???)
The Ash's are ready for school, are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment