Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More Randomness

Artist Avery

Wonderpets, her favorite

Doesn't this look like a perfect outfit for 100 degree weather??? This is what happens when you let your toddler pick out her clothes.
On another note, I finished my first semester of NP school! Yayyyyy! One down, only 5 to go...oh geeze. Anyways, I took Avery to the peditrician yesterday because I thought she had a sinus infection, and she weighed in at 28 lbs. I really thought she was 30 lbs, but not quite yet. We left with a decongestant and some antibiotics, so hopefully she will be feeling better soon. She is sooo talkative these days, and talks non-stop. As soon as Brian walks in the door, she is a non-stop chatterbox. Her latest obsession is wonderpets. I bought her a CD for the car, mostly because I couldn't handle Veggie Tales anymore, and she sings the entire time. Her favorite is Lennie, the guinea pig.
Well, I hope yall have a great week.


1 comment:

  1. Austin keeps wanting to put on his jackets too! Haha! He also likes to wear his big fuzzy bear slippers when we go for walks. I'll let him go with the slippers but not the jacket.

    ReplyDelete