Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Preschool 2010

Today was Avery's first day at her new school. I don't know who was more nervous, me or Avery. When we dropped her off, she was all smiles until it was time to say goodbye. It broke my heart to hear her cry, but by the time we had gotten to the door, she was fine. I somehow managed to keep it together too. By 2:30, I couldn't wait to pick her up and see how her day went. I was sooooo excited to see she was in the same outfit. No accidents, and she even took a nap with the other kiddos. I was such a proud momma :) I'm glad I don't start school until next week, so I was here to take and pick her up.

Kitty cat breakfast

(She only actually ate the celery)



I told her if she had dry panties all day, I would take her for ice cream afterwards.


Sweet Smiles

Hope everyone had a great first day!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love her smile with her ice cream...it's like she's saying "that's right...I earned this!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Yes, that one is my favorite too, its rare that I can actually catch a genuine smile...stubborn toddlers :)

    ReplyDelete