Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Me and Mommy

What's a blog posting without a pic of Avery in a pair of my shoes??? What can I say, the chick LOVES shoes! (excuse the full mouth, she was eating a donut hole)

This past weekend, it was just Avery and me. Brian headed out on Thursday to the river for a dove hunt with his buddies. We kept pretty busy hitting the gym a couple of times, dinner with Nana and Aunt Ray, and two birthday parties on Saturday....it's no wonder why her favorite song is Happy Birthday!

On Saturday, we had lunch at my Aunt Donna and Uncle Daniel's house to celebrate my Meme's 85th Birthday. My uncle fried fish and even made homemade ice cream for dessert. I took off Avery's dress so she wouldn't get ice cream everywhere, that is why she is half naked in this pic. She didn't really seem to mind.....


Avery with Uncle Daniel....he is showing her the barking dogs next door.



We then went to Cody and Rachael's house to celebrate Rachael's Bday, here are the kiddos eating cupcakes.....


Danica and Kyler

Yes....Avery didn't want to pick up the cupcake. She didn't want the icing to get on her fingers....good thing she didn't mind it on her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment