Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fabulous Fall

Yeah!!! This week, we had our first official day of fall! We had just a little taste of some awesome fall weather, but it quickly vanished, hopefully it will be back soon. Fall is one of my most favorite times of year. I put out all of my fall decor last week...I am a sucker for pumpkins, scarecrows, or anything that looks autumn-like. I love that you can put them out now, and leave them out until it is time to set out your Christmas tree. I also got Avery's Halloween costume this week, after much debate, I think I have settled on a kitty-kat. Avery seems to like it. I got it at gymboree, Brian thinks it looks more like a ballerina, than an actual cat, but I said that's ok, she likes that too! Her meow is the cutest thing....it kind of sounds like an injured cat, but you get the point.
Anyways, we had a very busy, but fun weekend. On Saturday, we celebrated two birthdays, Colter's 2nd birthday, and Hayden's 1st birthday. Here are some pics of Colter's party. It was held at the Seven Acre Wood in Conroe. What a fun place for kiddos to run and play!

The birthday boy, Colter and Brooke

Avery's turn

She did NOT want to get off of Scout the pony

Checkin out the donkey


Trying to pet the donkey


And of course a lil golf cart action

No comments:

Post a Comment