Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Perfect Birthday!

Last weekend all of my family and friends helped me celebrate my 27th birthday. It was absolutely perfect! On Sunday, Rachel had everyone over to her house for some fajitas and birthday cake.

Mom and I

My Meme and Papa

Me and Papa, he just celebrated his 87th Bday earlier this month.


Avery digging in...

yummy...


Luckily I didn't start a fire...and isn't my cake pretty??? my sweet sis made it for me!

Avery thought it was her bday

Uncle D made my favorite hot sauce
And if that wasn't enough, Brian threw me a pool party at our house on Saturday. We had a blast! Brian and Tim fried fish, and made my favorite...fish tacos! The Beer'garitas were a huge hit, and as a result, all of my pool party pics are not blog friendly...hehe. Thank you so much everyone for making my birthday so special, I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment