Saturday, August 8, 2009

Beach Babe

This past weekend, we loaded up and took a mini vacation down to Galveston. This was Avery's first trip to Galveston, so I was so excited to relax on the beach with her! Of course, if you have a toddler, you know there is little time for relaxing. Nevertheless, we had a great time as a family. I rented an awesome condo on the beach, that was perfect for my busy little girl. She was a little unsure about the ocean water...I don't blame you girl! Maybe next year we can head to somewhere a little more tropical. We hung out on the beach, took a trip to moody gardens, ate at my favorite resturant, Gaidos, and even rode the ride at the Rainforest Cafe. I think I am still trying to recover...

please smile with mom....

On the Rainforest ride
These birds are trying to eat my chippies!


Catching some rays with Momma!



Look at the way I carry my bucket...I am such a girl!




Here mom, eat some of my food!

At Palm Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment