Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Boys!

Ok, so I know I have been a little behind with posting this week. I had planned to post Avery's picture with the Easter bunny, but I still can't figure out how to work the scanner. Maybe I will go to my mom's so I can scan it soon. But anyways, this weekend we were so busy! We went to TWO birthday parties, and Avery had a LARGE time at both! The weather was so perfect, yeah for spring!

On Saturday, we headed down to Friendswood, to celebrate Noah's 2nd Birthday. Avery had a blast playing on Noah's new swing set. She LOVED the slide. The entire time, she wanted to climb all the way up, and then slide down on her belly. She must have done it at least 50 times. I was exhausted.

Going up the slide....

Noah had a blast at his Pirate party, he looked so cute sitting next to his Pirate cake.

Blowing out his candles.


I was sooo excited to give him his Bday present, a vaccum cleaner! I was so happy that he LOVED it!

Avery had a blast going up and down Tamara and Chad's stairs.

When the bigger kids got out, I put Avery in the bounce house, she was a little unsure of what to do....but seemed to like it anyway.




By the time it was time to drive back, she was ready to pass out we didn't even make it to 45, before she was out.
On Sunday, we headed up to Lake Conroe to celebrate Ryan's 8th Birthday. Avery jumped in the bouncer...again, and even took a swim in the pool. Brian was so excited to show Avery how to fish, but we didn't catch anything....better luck next time.


Avery's first bite of cookie cake.

She loved Tanner Man's playhouse....

I need one of these Daddy...please....

The bigger kids had a blast on the paddle boat.

and the pinata...

Posing with Ryan and Reagan



What a funfilled weekend we had. Avery loved every minute of it. We have a great group of friends, and are so happy to celebrate with them. Happy Birthday Noah and Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment