Monday, February 16, 2009

Bit by the Blogging Bug

Ok, so I finally decided to start a blog. I have been really thinking about it lately, I really enjoy checking on all of my friends and seeing all of the pictures. Everyone's lives are busy, this way everyone can still be apart of each other's lives. And I really wanted to start a new website for Avery, one that is a little more user friendly than our former one. I am really going to try to keep it updated. It will probably be center on Avery of course, but I am sure Brian and I will be mentioned from time to time. Well here goes nothing...

On Saturday, we took Avery to Portrait Innovations to have her pictures taken for the 1st birthday. Wow, I cannot believe an entire year has gone by! It seems crazy. She has grown into such a beautiful and funny little girl. I was so nervous about the pics, because, so far she doesn't have a very good record with these people. Well, we had three workers dancing, singing, and making funny faces, trying to get her to crack a smile. She was so serious! In the end, we got a few great shots. Here are a few:



She is really smiling!


Avery with Daddy

Here are a few classic Avery faces...

I think she looks rather annoyed at us in this one...

We also took in a big cupcake and some balloons for her to go to town with. Of course, she wouldn't smile, but she was very happy to be eating all the icing.





For the rest of Valentine's Day, my mom offered to keep Avery for the rest of the day, and let her spend the night. Of course, we said yes, thanks mom! We had a great day together. After picking up the pics, we went and ate at Pappasitos and then headed home. That evening, we went to the VFW...yes, I said VFW to hang out with a great group of friends, drink some beer, and do a little dancing. It was a great night despite all of the mud that ended up on my car due to all of the rain. Here are some of the girls...






No comments:

Post a Comment