Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day 2012

So I know I am a little behind on the postings lately, I am gonna try to be better :)  It just seems like these last few weeks have been super busy.  Most days, when I come home from work, I am exhausted, and as soon as both kiddos are asleep, I am right behind them.  Avery's birthday party was this weekend, and Brady turned 8 months last week, so I should be working on those posts soon. 

Anyways, Avery was excited as always for Valentine's Day to arrive.  We added another charm to her charm bracelet, and Brian got her pink roses.  I think it's so sweet when I see a daddy give their daughter flowers, and it's even sweeter when I see Avery's smile in response.






At their school, they have breakfast for the parents and kids.  It was nice that both Brian and I got to attend.



Both of my boys






I ended up having to work a little later than usual, but we enjoyed some Chili's takeout.  Valentine's Day sure seems to have such a different meaning now that we have 2 kiddos, lol.  I think I actually went to bed early, oh well, that's life I guess. 
 
Hope you got to celebrate with the one's you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment