Sunday, February 24, 2013

8 Months!

 
My sweet baby is 8 months!  Well, he was on the 13th :).  This kid is realy the smiliest, happiest, little kid.
 


I took him to the pedi on Thursday for just a re-check on his ears, and guess what??? 2 ear infections!  Poor baby!  I'm glad we were just there for a check, because he really didn't have too many symptoms.  He really wasn't too fussy, nor did he have a fever.  I did notice him touching his ear that morning, but that was really it.

Here are a few things about my boy :)
  • STILL no teeth!
  • Wearing size 3 diapers
  • is getting a little bit better about food.  He actually likes pears and mum-mums, but that is about it.  He will only actually eat a few spoonfulls of most everything.
  • Weighs 16lbs
  • Drinks 6oz at a time
  • Wearing size 6-9months clothing
  • STILL gets up at least once at night :(
  • not crawling quite yet, but he is getting to were he will play more and more on his tummy

 
 And I just love seeing these two play have so much fun together
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment