Sunday, September 30, 2012

MHS Dance Clinic

Last Saturday, Avery attended a dance clinic at Magnolia HS with two of her best girlfriends.  This was really the first time Avery was exposed to a drill team.  I have always told Avery that I was on drill team when I was in HS, but she really didn't get it or believe me, ha.  The drill team girls taught the girls a few dances including a dance to perform at the Magnolia homecoming game.  How fun is that?  They even got to wear mums!  It was pretty neat to see my daughter perform on a football field, and have such a blast doing it :)
 
Avery, Kalyn, and Kingsley

 
 

Getting ready for the game!
Check out my button with a pic of my little dancer!
 
I made all three little girls matching bows, I think they turned out pretty cute.

 






 
Now she will be ready for the Strutter reunion and performance October 20th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment