Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day 2012!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day!  We finally made it up to the Lake this weekend.  It has been hard to go up there with Brady, but we braved the heat and had a great time with family.  This was Brady's first trip to Livingston, and he really did great (much better than his sister ever did at that age).  As I type this, he is fast asleep in his crib.  It must have worn the little boy out.  I know he is gonna be a lake baby just like his sister though. Yesterday, Tillie watched the little guy for us, while we enjoyed a trip to the sandbar on the pontoon boat.  I was a little disappointed in myself for not taking any pictures with my new fancy "mom" camera, however the iphone came through for me.  After almost packing the whole house, I really didn't feel like lugging it around, oh well.



Avery LOVED riding in PawPaw's boat. She kept saying "Go faster Daddy!"  Brian was so proud.  She was literally beaming when they kept driving by the pontoon.  She thought she was hot stuff :)
 


Avery jumping off my shoulders







Happy Labor Day everyone!
Yay for September!!!  Time to bust out the pumpkins!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment