Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

This Christmas was a little different than most since my grandpa's funeral took place on Christmas Eve, but we still managed to have great family time. I really wasn't my usual photog-self...as this was the only pic I snapped on Christmas morning...oh well.

On Christmas day, we always go to Tillie and Tim's for lunch/dinner and to hang out with family. This year, the girls put on quite the performance with Ashlynn's new karaoke machine.



On New Year's Eve, we celebrated Christmas with my family at my sister's house.

Avery presented me with these adorable paintings...she was so proud! Thank you Aunt Chrissy!









Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

and Happy New Year....Bring on 2012!

As far as celebrating New Years, the Ash family was tucked in by 10:00pm. Yes, we are quite the party animals, ha. Oh well, maybe next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment