Friday, September 30, 2011

Phone post

Lately, I feel like I really don't have anything very interesting to post...I am going to try to keep my camera out on the kitchen counter, so I can capture more pics, I feel like I have really been slacking in that department. These pics were taken with my blackberry, it is much more handy than the mom camera.

I just love sleeping pictures, they always look so sweet. For the last couple of weeks, we have been having trouble with Avery wanting to sleep with us. As a baby, she NEVER slept with us, but recently, I have been letting her "snuggle" with me. I guess I feel guilty about being crazy busy with school, and if Brian is out of town, I have been letting her sleep with me. However, this may have backfired on me :(

Last Friday, I took Avery to her first 3D movie, The Lion King. She has seen the movie a couple of times, so I thought she would love it in 3D. She did pretty good about 1/2 the time, and watched the other 1/2 without the glasses, oh well :)

And here is a super short video, she is trying to show off her muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment