Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Belated Birthdays

While I am still backtracking through the summer, I wanted to include our birthday celebrations. This year, I turned 29, Yikes! One more year, and then the big 3-0. I think my 30th will be pretty fun though, at least I will turn 30 right after I graduate with my master's degree. What a big accomplishment that will be! I can't wait for Avery to see me walk across that stage, that is one of the things I think about that keeps me working toward my goal :)


I think these two girls are going to be trouble one day...


In this picture I had straightened Avery's hair with my chi. She really thought she was hot stuff, and was so excited to show everyone her "long" hair. I might have created a little monster ;)

Crave cupcakes for dessert!

At the beginning of August, we celebrated my parents' birthdays too. Can you tell we like Mexican food in this family? This time we went to Los Cucos.

Aunt Chrissy is trying to feed Avery in this pics so she would eat.

And here is my little diva feeding Peyton, not too sure why she is making that face...


Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!

This time I picked up cupcakes from the Cupcakery in market street. Here is a pic after Avery licked all the pink icing off of hers and offered it to Aunt Chrissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment