Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Time in Anderson!

This past Saturday, we celebrated Thanksgiving a little early, with my entire family at my grandparent's place in Anderson, TX. I am soooo thankful for my family, and that we got a chance to spend such a beautiful day together.




Hmmm, do you think she likes Hello Kitty?




sweet Braxton








Everyone was there, except for my cousin, Raymond, who is currently serving in Afganistan. We love you and are so proud of you Raymond.


All of the grandchildren, and great-grandchildren with Meme and Papa.




The Habegger Family


It is almost time, Peyton!!!!!


******************************


And on a side note, the countdown has begun, yay!!!! For both the arrival of my sweet niece, Peyton, and for the end of the fall semester. Peyton should be here within 2 weeks, and I have 3 weeks left of the semester. I CANNOT wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment