Monday, November 8, 2010

Rachel's Shower


On Sunday, we showered my sister, Rachel, as she prepares to welcome my sweet niece, Peyton. I am sooooo excited. I am so happy that the shower turned out so well. I can't believe that in 4 weeks she will be here....i know, we are cutting it a little close with the shower.






The thumb tree in progress. I saw this on http://www.etsy.com/ (my favorite website) and thought it was a terrific idea. We used it in place of a sign in sheet. The guests placed their thumbprint on the tree as a leaf. This will be hung in Peyton's room.



I love this picture :)

sweet Presley

Tia Rachel and Rachel


The finished thumb tree

After the shower, we loaded up all the gifts and helped Rachel and Ethan put everything away. I think this was my favorite part. I loved organizing everything and looking at all the sweet baby gifts. Christine and I even put up Peyon's vinyl name that goes over her bed. It was a little difficult, but I think it turned out great.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! Rachel is just beaming and you are such a great sister. Tell her congratulations from her old friend Megan Anderson (now King)! Can't wait to see pictures of little Peyton!

    ReplyDelete