Monday, April 26, 2010

What I've been up to these days

Well, I have talked about this on facebook, but have yet to blog about it. Last month, I found out that I was accepted into UT's Women's Health Nurse Practioner Program. I will be starting the program next month. I am very excited, but am still in shock that I am actually going back to nursing school (am I crazy or what?). It is a 2 year program, with about 1/3 of it being online. It was a very hard decision, but after many discussions with Brian and many prayers, I have decided to do it. It was something I have always wanted to do, and I think if I don't do it now, I will never do it. I actually liked school, but am very anxious about this go around as not only a student, but as a wife and mother. There are still alot of details that I will have to work out, like how long I will be able to work, but right now we are taking it one semester at a time.


Avery sporting her UT nurse shirt


And on another note, Brian passed his PMP test that he has been studying so hard for! I am so proud of him. He has shown so much dedication and hard work, it was all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment