Friday, April 2, 2010

Such a little girl

One day last week, I looked up from cooking dinner, and saw Avery all dolled up. She is such a girl. This is the way she puts a headband on. I think she looks a little 70ish.
A couple of weeks ago, I took her in for her 2 year doctor's appt. Here are her stats:
Height: 36.25 in 95-97%
Weight: 26 lbs 50%
Head: 18.25 25-50%
At just over 2 years old, she is sooo girly. I think it is just something she was born with. Brian still thinks I have alot to do with it, oh well..... One of favorite things is still chapstick. She actually calls it "lipstick". And don't you dare give her a plain mint one. She told me the other day, "NO, I don't like this one, I want the other one." (She knew that in my makeup bag I had a pink pomagranete lipbalm, instead of the plain blistex I had tried to give her.) The girl knows exactly what she wants! She even asked for earrings the other day while in the car. While I was putting on my earrings, she really noticed them, and asked if she could have some too. I simply told her that she would have to ask Daddy when we got home, but we didn't really say too much more. As soon as we walked in the door, she walked directly to Brian, and started shouting "Earrings, Earrings, pleassssse earrings daddy!" He didn't even know what to say, so her just tried to distract her.
*****************************************************
This past week, Brian and I got a chance to go to a Rockets game. Even though they lost, it was still a blast. Neither one of us really follows basketball, but we had fun anyways. Thanks Aunt Chrissy for watching Avery!




No comments:

Post a Comment