Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yay, It's Spring!

Yay! The sunshine is back! I don't know if it's just me, but this winter has hung on forever!...Maybe it's just because I am inside with a 2yr old....Anyways, this past friday, we meet Brooke and Colter and her friend, Misty and Emerson at a park in Tomball for a playdate and lunch. It took Avery a little while to warm up, but after she ate, she was ready to play.

This girl loves to swing



Take a look at that beautiful blue sky :)

sweet Emerson

Come on guys, I'll take you for a ride in my big, green tractor
hugs for Colter


2 comments:

  1. Cute! We had a great time! I'll try to post my pics some time this week. :) I'm adding your blog to my friend list so I can keep up with little Miss Avery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun too! Wishing you a quick and painless labor!

    ReplyDelete