Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stats

Ok, so I have to brag a lil bit on my friend Jessica, I am sooo proud of her! Last night Brian and I attended the friends and family night at HER new sportsbar. I have known Jess since we were sophomores in HS, and were Strutters and Delta Zetas together. We don't get to see each other much, so I am so glad I got to see her last night. She has been super busy planning a wedding and opening the bar, they did an amazing job.
Jessica's last name is Statlander...hince the name Stats. It is located at 249 and Louetta right across from HEB.

Jessica's dad, Mike and friend Tate are also owners. What a great job at renovating yall have done! I had brought my camera, but somehow forgot about it in my bag, so these pics are from facebook.

The official grand opening is set for March 11th, so stop on by! It is a really cool bar, with lots of huge flat screens, and projection screens. The food was really great too, I had loaded nachos, a buffalo chicken sandwich and of course a few beers:) Looks like I am headed back to the gym tomorrow....I know we will definitely be back soon...even if we are not big sports people, hehe.

Stats Sportsbar and Grill
10850 Louetta Rd
Houston, 77070
http://www.statssportsbarandgrill.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment