Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I have to say, my 2nd mother's day turned out absolutley perrrrfect! We went to church together, and came home to spend the day relaxing and cooking by the pool. Brian made my favorite, fish tacos, and we even had fritters and backstrap peppers with bacon...yum yum! Avery enjoyed getting in the pool with Meme and Papa. She is such a fearless dare devil! We better watch out. We actually got a few pics of Avery LOOKING at the camera for a change, so here are a few.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful and hardworking mothers out there. Becoming a mother has been the most awesome and rewarding job I have ever had. My life has completely changed since last February, and now I cannot remember life without my little toot!


The Ash Women

Avery and Daddy

Gosh Dad.....



Future artist








No comments:

Post a Comment