Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013

Ok, so I am FINALLY getting around to blogging about our Easter!  Sorry....I feel like the week flies by super fast.  Plus I have really been really trying to get back in a good gym routine, so by the time I settle down at night, I am out!  Anyways, enough about that...on to Easter.  The Easter bunny left baskets on the porch for the kiddos, just like last year.
 

And it was also so neat watching Avery show Brady everything.  She literally showed him everything that was in his basket before even touching hers.  She is such a great big sis :)


and I'm not sure why, but her legs look SUPER long here!
 


This pic is a little out of order, but here is Brady's first Easter outfit!  I know it was probably a bit much, lol, but he only has his first Easter once, right?


The kids hanging out in Daddy's boat while Mommy was getting ready



 
We then headed over to Bebe's house to visit and have lunch with the family.
 
Sweet Peyton


 
 This boy LOVED Easter dinner!
 

 
Happy (belated) Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment