Tuesday, March 26, 2013

George!!!!

Most weeks, I feel like I have nothing to post, while others, like this one, I have lots going on!  I just saw my sister's blog and realized I never posted about George!  How could I have forgotten, I mean, the KING of COUNTRY, really! From a very young age, I have always grown up listening to his music.  I love all his stuff, especially the old stuff, that reminds me of my Papa.  And when my friend, Mandy, asked me if I would like to go, I quickly jumped at the chance.

Here are a few pics of me singing some George Strait :)  It was probably "the cowboy rides away" or "fireman"


Limo bus!

Me and my sis


It was an amazing show...I had to get up once during the performance, and I literally ran to the bathroom, lol.  And check out all the people!  It was kind of crazy, but well worth it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment