Friday, January 18, 2013

7 months!



I know I am a few days behind, but oh well.  On the 13th, my sweet boy was 7 months old.  I know I say it all the time, but it really is amazing how fast time is flying.  I feel like the weeks just fly by, and I crash in the evenings as soon as I get both kiddos to bed.  Well enough rambling...on to my Brady boy.

We are a little behind on his 6 month visit, but he does have an appt with the pedi next week.  For the past 2 weeks the poor boy has been so sick!  You really wouldn't know it though, because he is so full of sweet smiles.  Last week, he was diagnosed with RSV.  He had a horrible cough, but never really ran a fever, which was good.  Now this week, he must have picked up another virus, because he has been throwing up and diarrhea!  But I think today, we are finally on the mend :)  And another bonus for me...Brian was out of town all week for work, so I have been managing on my own this week.  So ready for Daddy to be home! 

Here are a few things about Brady at 7 months:
  • Weighs 16 lbs
  • Is wearing some 6-9 months clothes and some 3-6 months (he is still kinda small)
  • Can sit up for short periods of time
  • We are STILL working on getting him to eat solids. The only thing he will eat consistently is yogurt.
  • Is still waking up at least once to drink a bottle, but goes asleep very easily afterwards.
  • no teeth, but I think he is working on it :)


Big sister had to get in the pic of course




During his breathing treatment :(

No comments:

Post a Comment