One more to go!
Yayyyy! I am so excited to say I finally finished another semester with ALL A's! Sooo happy and proud. This has been one of the toughest things to get through, but I am so excited to say I am halfway through with graduate school. Ever since I turned in my last final, I have been lining up lots of time with my family. Here are a couple of things that were on my list...
- Get a massage and pedicure (check)
- Take Avery to see the movie, Rio (check)
3. Get Avery's pictures taken (check)
4. Read a non-medical book. (check) Here is what I read last week, now I can't wait to see the movie!
5. Take a trip to the lake.
6. Take a trip to the beach.
7. Take a nap, or two, or three. (check, check!)
8. Go to the zoo with Alyssa and Brennan (check)
9. Get back to the gym (semi check ;))
So far, it has been a great break. Hopefully, I will feel energized and ready to tackle another semester. I guess we will see about that one, ha!