Friday, May 13, 2011

One year down,

One more to go!


Yayyyy! I am so excited to say I finally finished another semester with ALL A's! Sooo happy and proud. This has been one of the toughest things to get through, but I am so excited to say I am halfway through with graduate school. Ever since I turned in my last final, I have been lining up lots of time with my family. Here are a couple of things that were on my list...




  1. Get a massage and pedicure (check)


  2. Take Avery to see the movie, Rio (check)


3. Get Avery's pictures taken (check)


4. Read a non-medical book. (check) Here is what I read last week, now I can't wait to see the movie!


5. Take a trip to the lake.

6. Take a trip to the beach.

7. Take a nap, or two, or three. (check, check!)

8. Go to the zoo with Alyssa and Brennan (check)

9. Get back to the gym (semi check ;))


So far, it has been a great break. Hopefully, I will feel energized and ready to tackle another semester. I guess we will see about that one, ha!

1 comment: