Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our little girl is 3!

February 20th 2008

Avery is one!

Two years

On Sunday, the 20th, Avery turned 3! It is so hard to believe she is 3 already! Her party isn't until next weekend, so we spent the weekend with family. On saturday, we took her to get her ears pierced and a movie. It was a great weekend, we have all been so busy between Brian's work and my school. Here she is before her ears were pierced.

She was such a big girl


I love this pic while the ladies are explaining everything to her...Sweet and Sassy did a great job!


Not even a tear!....except for poor mom, lol.



Afterwards, we headed to a movie, it was pretty cute.

Birthday morning candles....in what else, but a PINK donut


Ready for church

cupcake time!


Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Ray and Peyton came over that evening to help us celebrate.


I love this picture...poor Peyton was hungry. And yes, that is the build-a-bear birthday sticker she is wearing from a couple of days ago.

That's better

Happy Birthday my sweet girl! We can't wait for your Hello Kitty birthday bash next saturday! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! She is precious! I can't believe she didn't cry getting her ears pierced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I know...it was a little strange, I was fully prepared for tears,...just not by me only!

    ReplyDelete