Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Peyton and Rachel!


Today is my little sister's birthday, Happy Birthday Rachel. She has had quite the busy week.


Peyton Rose Roberts finally made her apperance on Wednesday, December 1st, 2010. My sister, Rachel, did such a FANTASTIC job. I don't think I have ever seen my sister so calm. Ethan also did a great job at supporting my little sis. I know it was quite a long day, but I was so honored to be a part of it.




I don't think I will ever forget when this picture was taken. She was so awake! I can tell aready it is going to be amazing being an aunt.



Look at those precious cheeks, I think she looks like Rachel, but I can see Ethan too.



sweet cousins



The door hanger I made....
Avery really wanted to check out the umbilical cord

1 comment: