Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun Fall Festivities

I loooove everything fall, and am so glad Avery seems to love it too. Last weekend we got to carve our pumpkins, even though it was in the 90's.

I had to laugh when it was time to clean out the pumpkin, she would not do it. She told me she didn't want to get dirty. My kind of girl!

Finished pumpkins


I took this a couple of days later, after the 90 degree weather had cooked it.


Today was the storybook parade at Avery's school. I think it was one of the cutest things I have every seen.

Here comes Jackson aka Mickey




She was Merliah the mermaid (from Barbie's a mermaid tale)

And a little gingerbread haunted house fun.

At Christmas time, we will definitely me buying the preassembled houses, I didn't think I was gonna be able to get this one to stand. Oh well, whe had fun anyhow.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I ran into you the other day...so random! It was great to see you :) I love keeping up with your blog. Good luck with school and enjoy the upcoming holidays!

    ReplyDelete