Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's Potty Time!

Well last week, I finally decided to buckle down and potty-train Avery. I had been really putting it off because I have been sooo busy with school. I even downloaded three day potty training info, and was prepared to clean up lots of pee. Well, last Friday when Avery woke up and her diaper had leaked all over her sheets, I had had enough. I simply asked her if she wanted to wear big girl panties. To my surprise, she said "Yes" and seemed very excited. I wasn't too optimistic, but after breakfast she asked to go pee-pee. I was floored. She continued throughout the day with NO pee-pee accidents in her panties. I guess she was just really ready...good going mom. She is continuing to do well, yesterday she finally did a "#2" on the potty. This morning she woke up with a dry pull-up, so hopefully she will keep doing good. I am one proud Momma!

I took this picture after she woke me up around 10pm to go potty, I was so pumped!


2 comments: