Friday, June 4, 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls!

Introducing.....
Peyton Rose Roberts
My new baby neice-to-be!
If you can't already tell, I am soooo excited to be an aunt, and especially excited to be an aunt to another sweet little girl. More bows and more bling! Ethan and Rachel found out this week, that they are expecting a girl. It is pretty exciting thinking about the future and our two girls growing up together. I can't wait till the first holiday, so we can dress them is matching outfits..hehe. So far, all we have in our family is sweet girls....hmmm who will have the first boy?
I have been meaning to post about Avery's converstions for awhile now. I swear, the girl talks non-stop. Everyday, it is something new, and she is always cracking us up. Here are just a few before I forget.
  • "ooooh, my goodness Momma, it's a lizard!"
  • (as we pulled into the mall parking lot) "yay! I love build-a-bear!"
  • Avery asked Aunt Ray to got swimming with her in her pool at Nana's house, so Rachel just put her feet in. Avery's response: "No Aunt Ray, not your feet, your buuuutt."

No comments:

Post a Comment