Monday, November 16, 2009

Just hanging around...

Well, not too much went on this week in the Ash household. It was nice to just relax this weekend. Between working at St. Joe's and Brian's hunting trip, I was exhausted. I did get to take a nice shopping trip to the Nutcracker Market with my mom and sister on Saturday. I look forward to it ALL year, and this year was pretty successful. It really got me in the Christmas spirit. I have already made my list, and am ready for Black Friday!
Here is Avery before church on Sunday, of course she won't look at the camera...little turkey!

After church, and a nap of course, we headed over to The Little Gym for Blaine's Bday party.

This was Avery's first time, and I think she liked it





Her first flip!

And the best part of a birthday party, the cake!



Here is a pic of Avery on her last day of MDO for the fall session. I love her goofy grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment