Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Happy 4th Anniversary Honey!!!
This past week, Brian and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. I have to say, it ended up being the best one yet. For the last couple of months, we kept saying that we were going to do something really special for our anniversary, like going on a real vacation, maybe to Mexico or something. But as time got closer, it became just the weekend, and then as the week actually came, it was just dinner....What can I say.....life happens. But it ended up being one of the best anniversaries I could have ever asked for.
Thursday morning, I work up SUPER early (4:15) to surprise Brian with breakfast before work...yes we both leave VERY early.
This was the first time I made blueberry pancakes, and I think they turned out pretty cute ;)

After he figured out why I was making all the noise, he was very surprised.

He then surprised me with a cross necklace that I had really wanted.
This is us before work.

On Friday night, we headed out to VERY nice dinner in the Woodlands, thanks to a great recommendation from my friend, Dorothy.


What a stud



I think this has to be my new favorite restaurant, It was awesome!





Brian gave it a big thumbs up



Since it was our anniversary, they surprised us with two glasses of champagne, and a piece of tres leche cake (I drank Brian's glass...he he)

Thanks for a great anniversary.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment