This cracks me up
And yes, she does have red cowboy boots on....she loves them.
I can't believe my baby is almost 2 years old! These 2 years have flown by. Everyday, I am still in awe at how much she is growing and developing such a personality.
- Loves Elmo and Abby
- Has recently developed a love for Dora the Explorer and Boots
- one of her favorite sayings is "I hold you in a minute"....(can you tell we say this to her alot?)
- we are working on the colors, but when asked what color something is, she automatically says, PINK!
- Still goes to bed at around 6:30, and will ask to go bed if she is tired.....(I know we are blessed!) and sleeps till 7:30am
- Sleeps with a ton of stuffed animals (I am actually kinda embarrassed that I let her do it)
- is beginning to get interested in the potty, but I don't think she is quite ready yet.
- Loves shoes, and is beginning to develop a preference over which ones she wants to wear...seriously, already?
- Weighs 24lbs (I checked and she is in the 10th percentile for her weight)